Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register. Lost Password?

[Trades club rotherham ]
(1 viewing)(1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [Trades club rotherham ]
[Trades club rotherham ] 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Ive been watching rock bands for the the last 35 years from led zep / kiss/ to judas priest and ac/dc and all the rest that fall in to that catagory ive traveled thousands of mile spent thousands of pounds on my love of rock music but the seven pounds i spent last night was just an insult to one of the best rock bands out there if they.d have put a zero on the 7 it would have been worth every penny and money well spent . ive have been to seen oliver dawson saxon many times before the show the put on is just awsome im not sure if it the politics of rock n roll [ie the other saxon ] but this band have in my opinion been badly treated . Last nights show they just ripped in to it the sound was fantastic guitar work from graham / haydn and dobby on the bass just outstanding pure class, drummer paul was on top form and brian on vocals well what can you say [ biff byford eat you heart out ] brian was out of this world to sum it up an amazing show if you,ve never seen oliver dawson saxon before check them out they will blow you away and there a great set of blokes who have time for you after the show [ and yes i have seen the other saxon many times and these lads just way out in front by miles .
lewi (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to topPage: 1

A Kunena Forum
0008.jpg